Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fantasy Football Week 2

Well today I hope my teams perform up to their potential.

In my main league, my money league, I have Marc Bulger and Tory Holt. Well St. Louis has San Francisco on their plate today and the Bulger/Holt combo should rip that D apart.

I'm not expecting anything much out of the Oakland players so I benched Janikowski in favor of Josh Scobee.

I am putting Laurence Maroney into the lineup to pair with Tiki. I think he should at least get 100 yards today against the Jets. If not then maybe he will snag a TD.

My WRs are very strong today. I am going to gamble on Randy Moss and I know it is probably a losing battle but I'm going to leave this fantasy heartbreaker into the lineup all season baring injury. Reggie Brown is up against the Giants and that might be a tough D to score on but he is a solid WR and should get 7-9 catches today.

I'll give this a wrap up Tuesday to let you all know how it went!

No comments: