Tuesday, September 12, 2006

An Improbable Start

After week 1 I am now 1-1-1.

I lost my opener in my serious league, tied in a fun league, and am sitting at the top of the league in another fun league....

The Marc Bulger/Tory Holt combo struck out for me and to add to that the Raiders struck out for me so that means that my QB, two WRs, and my Kicker got 0 points and that really doomed the Predators for the week, assuring me that I'm tops on the waiver wire.

In a fun league I tied Beersnob in our heads up game. I was trailing going into last night so my team eeked out enough points to grab a tie.

The E-Town league is the one in which I dominated, and two of my WRs were inactive to boot! That team is scary good.

I can't wait for the following Sunday to see how the teams do this time around!

No comments: