Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

Over night the year changed from 2007 to 2008.
I had a lot of fun in 2007, played it safe last night though and stayed in. I was kicking around the idea of going to a big shindig but really thought better of it. It is just a bad combination on that night.

I end 07 with a lot of the same questions for 08. What am I doing to do this year, how am I going to do it, am I going to have the same joy and frustrations from last year and the year before and the year before?

Well we'll see. I have goals and ambitions. I'll have a great starting point as I now have no bills other than my mortgage/utilities. I plan on being without a mortgage in thirty six months or less. That gives me the ability of have a sizable emergency fund, a weekly budget of more than I live on now, and being able to increase my retirement fund contribution.

That is a great start on the future and with my additional fund I have the ability to start nearly any film project I can come across or start myself.

Catina asked me if I was available to have a production meeting for her next theatrical production, Misery. I'm all about this! This will be a lot of fun to accomplish and work on! I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm happy that it is the new year, I'm happy to begin again essentially, I'm happy to have a pretty good life going and great friends to share it with me.

No comments: