Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Forgot My Ipod Yesterday

And the day dragged by.

I guess mobile entertainment is more important than I thought. It really helps me get through the day for sure. I had some work to do where I specifically use my ipod with ear muffs over the ear buds. It not only blocks out the annoying noise the machine makes but keeps me from going out of my head in boredom.

Things are picking up at work the past couple of days. Getting busier than we were a few weeks ago. That happens as more money is turned loose this time of year. It slows down dramatically at the end of the year and picks up again from about February to November then slows again.

I have a short film to shoot for the local theater. It is basically in my hands so I've got their script, a shot list, and complete creative freedom. The only thing is that it has to be a bad vacation looking film that has every frame out of focus and poorly shot. That is integral to the story of the play apparently. I need to read the script to get more of the context.

No comments: