Thursday, January 31, 2008

First Day Iphone Impressions

It was more useful than I had imagined!

I did learn that the building I work in kills cell signal. If I get close to a window or door leading to outside then I get a lot of signal but where I work gets almost none. I don't get access to the wifi network at work so I am dependent upon the cell signal to surf and do a lot of the fun internet stuff that the iphone can do. I set up my home email account which was fairly easy. I am learning to text which is fun. When I had full signal the web was probably two and a half times faster than dial up. I can see room for improvement there.

If I have access to a wifi network though then it is a speedy little device!

I had supper with Catina, Wendy, and Jonathon last night to talk about Misery. The next stage production I am either going to stage manage or even be the assistant director. The current AD has been accepted into an acting school and could possibly be moving very soon, before rehearsals even.

It is supposed to snow two to four inches today. We'll see, it is snowing now and looks like it will be here a while but it is very fine snow and doing a lot of blowing as there is a steady wind.

No comments: