Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tom Cruise Is A Nutball

After you see this clip you'll never see another Tom Cruise movie again.

He is just sitting there ranting and then he cackles! Yes he cackles like a crazy wounded chicken!
Here is another link. They are likely to fall fast as the scientologists quickly have links removed by their thugs who keep the insanity of Tom Cruise a secret.

And here is the last one just in case the thugs are in full force!

Yes my friends it appears that Cruise is as crazy as he appears to be. That's fine with me. I never liked him. I'll give him props for being a decent actor though, he has acted sane in the public for a long time now. The Oprah couch jumping incident was just the tip of the iceberg.

I predict this video will go viral very soon and there will be parodies up soon.

No comments: