Monday, January 28, 2008

Back To Work

The Powerball group didn't call me yesterday so I'm going to assume we did not win Saturday evening.

I watched Away From Her Saturday. It is Sarah Polley's directorial debut. Julie Christie stars in this movie about a woman who is in the early stages of Alzheimer's and what she and her husband of forty four years do about it. It is a good movie. It makes me wonder what I would do were I in the same situation.

I don't know. It would be a heartbreaking situation to be in. Really tough. I don't know.

I'd say watch it if you are in the mood for a sad movie or a love story. It is both....but then again when isn't a love story eventually a sad story?

1 comment:

Aunt Purple said...

"when isn't a love story a sad story" --well, that's just a sad little comment.
Mr. Optimism, where'd you go???