Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm One Mortgage Statement

Away from being able to file my taxes. Based on last year's numbers so far I'll get a refund and have to pay state less than one hundred dollars.

I adjusted my withholding a few months back so I get more per paycheck and take the chance of paying more in. That's fine though since every check I'm putting it into my Paypal money market account and it is drawing interest.

Love having only one bill! It rocks! I mean I still have utilities but you understand what I mean.

I watched Live Free or Die Hard last night! Excellent movie. I just watched the sixth season of 24 this past weekend and when they are going through every single avenue to catch the bad guys, Die Hard seemed to hurry things along very quickly.

It would be like watching Lord of the Rings: Extended Editions in a row (which I've done) and then watching Eragon. You get big epic adventure and then something that seems like it is a TV movie.

That would be an accurate comparison. Jack Bauer doesn't know who to threaten at first so you go through a couple of episodes but John McClain is able to find the bad guy pretty quickly.

I know I know, that movie has been out for a while and why am I just now watching it? Well that was part of my HD strategy when I put off buying any DVDs for a while in order to save for a HDTV set up.

I'm going to jump in now when Blu-Ray has a bigger catalog. I have time here so I'm not in a hurry right now.

No comments: