Sunday, January 20, 2008

Championship Day!

Yes my friends the AFC/NFC championship games are on today.

I have communal football watching plans at Beersnob's house. There should be a good sized crowd. Plenty of food. Plenty of drink. The only thing that could be in doubt is how good the football games are going to be.

I predict the Patriots destroying the Chargers.
I predict the Packers narrowly beating the Giants.

And of course for you long time readers you know who I'm rooting for in the Super Bowl.

This should be a great football day, I hope the games live up to the football viewing company I plan on enjoying!
So get you some good friends, some good food, and sit down in front of the TV for two games and just relax and enjoy the good things in life for a little while.

No comments: