Thursday, January 17, 2008

Project: China

Is moving ahead slowly but slowly. The more I think about this project the more daunting it becomes and yet the more possible it seems. I read a few articles here about Christians around the world who are persecuted and find it over powering.

China is a good place to start. I even checked into airline tickets last night to get an idea about how much fundage I'm going to need. My original estimate of about ten thousand will be ample depending on ticket prices at the time. Twelve thousand would be more than enough if I have two other people accompany me.

Passport is one small obstacle I will over come in the next couple of weeks. Yeppers, I'm going to apply for one as I'm not leaving the country without it. That leaves plenty of time to find the subjects and raise the money.

Since I'm pretty much debt free except my mortgage I'll be able to kick in quite a bit to the fund once Winter is over with and my high utility bills.

This is going to be an outstanding and well planned project. I'm not even putting a time line on it. It could honestly be 2009 or later before it is prepared and ready. I'm keeping the excitement to a minimum right now as too much too soon will easily burn a project down and out.

No comments: