Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alignment Day

I'm off today so I can get my truck aligned. I made this appointment about two weeks ago.
I'm taking it to a friend who has an alignment shop and I know won't rip me off.

Next week on Tuesday I have an appointment at the urologist to have a ct scan so they can confirm that everything is gone and my half gallon of water per day diet has been working. I have to go get some bloodwork done today.

It is also raining now. It feels nice outside! I ordered my new iPhone yesterday at lunch. Scheffe went and got a loan to pay me. I have also found that on Ebay you can sell broken iPhones for over one hundred dollars! Wow! I might do that!

At least that would make up for the fifteen dollars extra they are charging me per month on my contract for a service I can't use since we don't have a 3G network here.....

No comments: