Sunday, July 27, 2008

Friday Night Part 2

Yesterday morning around ten A.M. Scheffe called me and apologized profusely for being a moron all night.

He offered to pay for a replacement iPhone even though he doesn't have much money. I went to the store where I purchased it to find out the options of replacing it.

It is more expensive to fix than to replace with a new phone. They don't have any first generation iPhones left. So a new 3G, 16 gig iPhone will cost 299.00 if I extend my contract. I don't have a 16 gig iPhone now it is only an 8 gig but I believe it is fair since I paid 432.00 for my phone and it is around 6 months old.

The compromise I worked out for Scheff is to have him pay me 200.00 cash and clean out the rented hanger which should take about two hours, three at most. This is reasonable and fair while not breaking his bank it puts pressure on it to not act like an idiot!

No comments: