Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Alignment OK!

Turns out that the place I had taken it to that Saturday was trying to rip me off. The idler arm and pitman arm were both checked and were in good shape. They wanted over five hundred dollars to align my truck and I got it done by someone I trust and used to work with for sixty five!

It is now day three since my new iPhone was ordered. The sales rep said they have been getting them in faster than the seven to twenty one days but had to say that. I wonder which one he meant, faster than seven days or faster than twenty one days?

I also wonder if this town is on the AT&T schedule to get 3G anytime in the next decade.

Well back to work today. Yesterday was a total meltdown at work. A guy was texting me about it. Turns out the lead (Picky Eater) took off an extra day he wasn't scheduled for! I had yesterday scheduled off for a week. This threw everything into panic and confusion mode! LOL! This is also what happens when they lay off too many people and don't have coverage.

No comments: