Saturday, July 12, 2008

Twenty Years

Tonight is my twenty year high school reunion. Tomorrow we have a cookout but tonight is an adults only get together at the pub.

Twenty years. That's a long time.
Ironically I believe we only had twenty graduating people in our class. We had a small class and we all knew each other. I liked high school quite a bit actually. It was a great experience for me.

I'm looking forward to tonight, this has been in the planning stages for a while now and the day is finally here. It was actually easier to get everyone together this time than it was at the ten year reunion. The internet is in more homes now and everyone has a email address. It was just a matter of asking people who they knew and in a short time everyone was contacted!

The thirty year will be just as easy to plan at this point!

No comments: