Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Dark Knight

While I was laying in bed last night.....just after midnight because for some reason I woke up about then, I was pondering the idea of getting up and going to the movies.

The Dark Knight had started at midnight and I am intrigued by this movie! Naturally everyone is somewhat because of the death of Heath Ledger and all but I'm a fan of comic books and this one looks amazing.

The Caesar Romero Joker is long gone as well as the Jack Nicholson Joker thankfully. This Joker though will only last one movie. What you see is what you get then its over with.

I didn't go last night though, I have made plans to go on Saturday night with friends and even though I won't be laid off this time I don't want to spend any leave just yet. I'm very close to one hundred hours again. It has been a while since I've had this amount and I've been rebuilding ever since the kidney stone days.....so no Dark Knight for me until Saturday!

Then I'll put up a full report about it and give my very bland and spoiler free review.

No comments: