Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hancock

Since Monte and Weezy were both in this movie we went to see it last night! I have to say that I enjoyed this movie, Will Smith was really pretty good.

He has improved so much over the years and gotten so much better as an actor.

The movie itself was really fun and had a surprise I didn't see coming and I saw the twists in Saw coming from a mile away. Everyone in the audience was enjoying it, they laughed at the same times and were engaged at the right times. It was actually a pretty short movie and I felt could have been another twenty minutes long.

After the movie we went to a local club to send Weezy back to LA. She leaves today so it was her final night in town. After a while a couple of other people we know joined us and it turned into a wonderful evening and a fitting send off since it will be Christmas when I see Weezy again.

No comments: