Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Starting To Get Angry

Well not angry actually but a bit miffed.

I purchased something on Ebay over a week ago and it has yet to arrive. I've emailed the seller twice and they haven't responded either. Next step is of course to contact Ebay and tell them what is up and leave negative feedback.

I've already paid for it and everything! I'm getting kind of frustrated about this.

Tonight is Deadliest Catch night! I believe the season finale! Will Captain Phil live? Obviously so since he has been on After The Catch but he is sick or was when this was filmed.

At work things are tense. Everyone is frustrated about the layoffs, especially when the paper says my place is adding over one hundred people that we would have to support! I think the company is lying, they are cutting costs in order to sell out to another company.

Just my opinion, nothing but anecdotal evidence to back it up.

No comments: