Monday, July 21, 2008

Biggest Weekend Ever

Well if you were the Batman movie that is. The Dark Knight topped all other opening weekends with over one hundred fifty five million five hundred thousand dollars. Incredible.

As for me personally it wasn't the biggest weekend ever but it was nice!

I got calls from two of my reunion classmates last night. One I talk to all the time and the other a state away. It was great to hear from the one a state away! It was really out of the blue and it was his birthday. I wished him a happy birthday in the midst of his celebrating and we chatted a few minutes. It was really nice!

I also bowled three games while waiting to see The Dark Knight. My wrist hurts a little bit still. The last time I bowled you had to keep score with a pencil and paper! So it was over 20 years ago! How crazy is that? I bowled a 65-113-45......not that great I know but considering my absence from the lanes I didn't think it was that bad either.

No comments: