Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Almost Over!

This week is counting down! Tomorrow is payday and Monday is an optional day meaning you don't have to be there if you don't want to be.

I plan on being there and building up more leave.

Yesterday I met with a small business counselor. I told him a couple of small business ideas I had and how unique they would be. We looked at some statistics and ran some numbers and they said I don't have a big enough customer base and would barely be above the break even line. Not exactly what I thought it would be like but we even inflated the numbers of customers and market share to account for new customers. I wasn't happy but better to learn now than to invest a lot of money and time only to have it fail later.

Sigh.....back to the drawing board.

No comments: