Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cusano 18 Toro

Last night I decided to have a scotch and a cigar. I looked into my humidor and selected the Cusano 18 year old Toro. I've heard about this cigar but this was my first one. The tobacco is fermented and aged for 18 years ensuring a very smooth cigar.

It had a Connecticut wrapper which generally means it isn't a full flavored cigar, which it wasn't. In fact I believe I shouldn't have had a cigar because I found it lacking and that was likely due to my sinus infection. I could barely taste it at all. I'm sure that if I were feeling good then it would have been a more flavorful smoke.

Being a toro it was about six and a half inches and a fifty ring gauge. It was a big cigar and it took over an hour to finish it. That part was fine. It was great unwinding time.

Opened up WunderRadio on my iPhone and found the Mark Levin show and listened, smoked, and had a drink of scotch. The perfect way to unwind.

No comments: