Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jailbreaking

I've been considering jailbreaking my iPhone. It allows you to add a lot more apps and it really opens up a phone to fulfilling its full potential. I'd be able to theme my iPhone, get turn by turn navigation, copy and paste, use it as a video recorder, and generally customize it in many ways that Apple doesn't allow.

After reading quite a bit about jailbreaking it appears that the risk is small and the benefits are many. I'd have to download a couple of files to change out my firmware version with. Use a jailbreaking program, and then it is done!

It seems simple enough, just not sure I really want to do it or not.

Yesterday was payday and I've got money set aside for Vegas! That is going to be so much fun! I've got all of my bills paid up in advance to the point where my next paycheck is free! Woohooo!

No comments: