Saturday, March 07, 2009

King Of My Yard

I got off an hour early from work yesterday. The weather was very nice, a little breezy but very very nice. I was finished with everything at work and people were leaving left and right.

My cats were going to be out of food shortly so I had to get kitty food on the way home. I decided to treat myself at Buffalo Wild Wings as I had stuck to my low sodium diet all week long and in the process saved lots of Vegas money. I was due to have some wild wings! And The Date had put a roast in my fridge to put in the crock pot before going to bed so I needed some potatoes to go with.

So I clocked out and went to accomplish everything I needed to do. Going by the vet to get food, then down the street to get my wild wings and fries, then across the street to get potatoes to crock pot! I was home by four!

Eating and savoring my spicy garlic wings was a great topper for the day but I thought I could improve the day after that! So I went to my humidor and pulled out a cigar that didn't have a band for a reason. Got my lawn chair and my Palio cutter and Ronson lighter and went outside. Hitting the Wunder Radio program on my trusty iPhone I found the Jerry Doyle show and listened to that while sitting in my own yard which I own. I surveyed my trees and my grass (and my weeds), though it isn't much it is mine.

That is what America is about. Having your own yard and enjoying as you please. American Dream baby!

No comments: