Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Weekend!

It was pretty good! The weather was mild. There was a lot of activity though. I was pretty busy getting ready for my vacation!

Apparently one of the people we are going with has a connection at The Social House in Treasure Island. We are going to that on Monday night. No idea what it is but it sounded good.

I'll blog about it when I'm there! There are two people who want to give me money to play for them. I plan on texting them when I'm playing their money and letting them know how it goes. Should be fun!

I downloaded a couple of podcasts about Vegas and what games have the least amount of house edge. Craps is the one that cuts the house edge down to less than one percent if you use the free odds bet. I've played it online and on my iPhone a long time. One of my coworkers wins consistently at that one too. So I plan on doing that!

No comments: