Tuesday, March 17, 2009

La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro

I enjoyed this cigar in a robusto size last night. It was five and a half inches by fifty four ring gauge. I had purchased some of these in a sampler last year and I've smoked quite a few. The ones I have in my humidor now have got some age on them and are really good!

The cigar produced LOTS of thick aromatic smoke. It is a hefty cigar with impeccable construction! No burn issues what so ever. The draw was easy and never clogged or choked.

The flavors were outstanding! The maduro wrapper gave its cocoa earthiness to the cigar while the filler gave some caramel and peaty flavors. I didn't pair this up with a drink and instead had water while listening to The Savage Nation.

This isn't a beginner's cigar. It is pure quality though, every La Gloria Cubana has been top notch!

No comments: