Thursday, March 26, 2009

Leaving Tonight!

About three A.M. this morning The Date and I will be getting up and traveling to the airport! From there we will be departing to Phoenix and then to Las Vegas!

By ten thirty tomorrow morning we will be in Las Vegas! Woohoooo!!!!

I'll be blogging during the trip as I've said before. It'll be great! Beersnob generously gave me a book to take with me; Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto by Mark Levin! After just a couple of days it is sold out around the country and the publisher has had to print more already!

That will be excellent reading material during the trip. If you can find it I strongly encourage you to get it. You'll understand how far we have strayed from our Founder's vision. How far out of control our current government is and how Obama is blatantly attempting the largest power grab since FDR.

No comments: