Monday, November 21, 2011

New Week

And as I mentioned yesterday a short week! I've got a blog planned to write after I get the new PC in.

I don't believe I've mentioned how that has gone yet. Tiger sent me a new CPU and I took the PC to a tech guy I know and we gave it a shot. It did the same thing, would not fire up. We found a blown part on the motherboard so I called Tiger the next morning and told them I'm shipping the entire thing back to them.

They sent me the UPS tracking slips in my email and that afternoon it was on its way back. Moral of the story, don't buy anything from Tiger anymore. Ever.

So that's why I haven't put up a post yet that is a follow up to the one where I talked about the Department of Homeland Security and their terrorism video that depicted white middle class Americans profiled as terrorists. Because obviously we've had so many radical Islamic white terrorists in the past ten years. They are a huge threat.

My next post on the subject will actually involve a video game that will be released this next year. It'll put you in charge of an elite combat team that fights terrorism on American soil and fires upon cops and the civilian population. Now if let that sink in and settle it should make your blood run cold.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: