Friday, November 18, 2011

Big Weekend

This weekend will mark the start of our new plan to get this house fixed and on the market. First up we'll get a confirmation call from our contractor to start the projects we have hired him for. After that it'll be fence painting and thanks to the wonderful Theatre King who graciously offered the loan of his sprayer it'll go very fast.

I'm likely going to bundle up the entire PC kit I bought from Tiger Direct and ship it back to them. The CPU wasn't bad. We found a burned up place on the motherboard that was. That was evidently the loud pop the morning I turned the system on.

I'm sick of it.

I do have to work this weekend but it'll be ok, I'll be able to take care of what we need to do in the meantime. It's as easy as that.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: