Thursday, November 10, 2011

Seven Days

I'm done. Seven straight days of Walmart and now I've got two off! Tonight and of course all day tomorrow! I plan on making chili on the grill! It'll be cool enough to make it taste really good.

I go to the Teralinga chili cook off site once in a while and find their best recipes. It's unique as the winning recipes are posted in full down to spices and correct times. I figure adding in the outdoor aspect will add the smoky flavor and give it a heartiness it would otherwise not have.

I'm sure that it'll work just as well in the dead of winter. After I got The Big Green Egg I made steaks at seven hundred degrees while it was nasty cold, windy and sleeting out. It can handle cold temperatures very well and that was a deciding factor in this grill over a Weber kettle grill.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: