Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Last Evening Off

For the next seven straight days I'll be working at Walmart. I'll be rewarded with two straight days off in a row, next Thursday and Friday.

Next Friday is Veteran's Day so it'll be a real day off all around! That will be nice and very needed by then. I'm doing it for the extra money. Everyone knows that by now, it's helping too, I don't have a bill count for you this post but I will soon. Friday is payday and our bills will be due soon. I know the amount is slowly being chipped away.

Its a good thing too, honestly this is starting to wear on me. I also know this time of year is when Walmart will start to give a lot more hours. Hopefully they keep mine the way they are, I'd be worn through if I had more to work. In reality I'd probably have to quit if they gave me more hours at this point.

I'm hitting the sixty seven hour mark on a regular basis now, it was a breeze when I was a kid. Now it's not as easy. We'll benefit from it though and it'll change our lives for the better when we are finished with it!

We'll look back on how tough it was and say something like, "It wasn't so bad." but it'll be over then and I know I'll be relieved. That's just the way I envision that day when it comes.

Eye on the prize!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: