Thursday, November 03, 2011

Here We Go

Day one of seven. I'm not going to keep a log of all seven days, hopefully I'll think of more to talk about than just my second job and getting out of debt. It's a real struggle though since not a lot happens to me these days apart from my first or second job.

I'm not looking forward to going to work tonight though, working until eleven is getting tough. It really is especially after a full day of work.

No matter, it's temporary. Hopefully me doing this has inspired one or two of you to get your financial house in order and get yourselves out of debt too. I can't wait to enjoy the feeling of living with nothing but utility payments! Knowing my 401k is being fully funded, and enjoying the freedom that goes along with having an emergency fund!

That's why I'm doing this. It's temporary, it's necessary, and it'll be permanent.

Eye on the prize!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: