Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Acquired!

The Date and I did our feast purchasing last night! We'll have a great feast for ourselves and those who perhaps won't have such a blessing as we will. The Date always invites some strays over for a feast.

I know many of my friends are finding something to be thankful for each day this month. I applaud that, as we have been born into the best and most well off culture in the history of the world we have plenty to be thankful for.

I'd challenge everyone to be thankful for something every day of the year. Even on your worst day you don't live in Somalia, or Cuba. You don't have the thumb of oppression baring down on your actions, or face imprisonment for your faith.

Be thankful everyday that you've got another day to change or help someone. Be thankful and you'll find contentment.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: