Saturday, November 05, 2011

Busy Day!

I got up this morning, and had to get to O'Reilly's to get rear brake pads for the Tahoe. They had gone beyond squealing to growling! That's bad! So Fat Plummer and I whipped that out in less than a hour! It was easy as could be!

Next on the agenda was to get the home PC running again! After installing the new motherboard I hadn't had a lot of time to get out going. So I sat down, got the hard drives hooked up, installed the SATA cables, and got it to fire up! While doing that I had lost track of time, I had a half hour to get to work!

So I changed clothes, wet my hair, and sprayed myself with Old Spice Swagger and headed to work!

Tonight we have reservations at Costello's for our anniversary dinner! I'm looking forward to this, their food is so good! I'm starving too!

I haven't had time to even grab a snack today!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: