Friday, November 04, 2011

It's Friday

I'll be at work by myself today and probably most of next week as it is deer season. My coworker is a hunter and always takes off a lot this time of year.

It's alright though, the shop is in good shape and doesn't require a lot. At Walmart tonight I'll have one of the coworkers I really enjoy having around until eleven. Actually I enjoy them all, even the lazy one as he is just so weird that I chuckle at him.

Five and a half hours just goes by really fast with more than just me there.

It's a bit brisk out this morning, it feels nice to me. It's not ten or a crazy low temperature but it definitely not cool either. I like it, I don't mind the cold weather at all and love snowy weather! It will probably be a while yet before we get to that point of the year though.

Not a lot to report today, work is taking up most of my time right now. And that hasn't been overly interesting at all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: