Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nice Friday

I enjoyed it a lot. My day off was really a full day off and it was needed. I had lunch with Beersnob and had a couple of nice premium cigars and coffee with him as we discussed the future of the commercial business and if there were any options to pursue outside of that business.

We came up with a few thoughts and ideas that could possibly be pursued. We'll likely revisit them at a future date and see how viable an idea they are then.

Thing 2 plays in the National Honor Orchestra today and The Date and my Mom are going to drive down and see her play! I'm very proud but sad I'll miss it due to my job commitments. I know she'll do a great job though!

Last night we attended a movie night showing of the Tarrantino movie Pulp Fiction. The movie that made Tarrantino Tarrantino. It's always an enjoyable watch. I made smoked spare ribs for the occasion, not from any reference in the movie but just because I felt like making ribs:)

No comments: