Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cinderella Lives One More Round!

My problem is that I didn't pick George Mason into the Final Four.

I had UConn, Villanova, Memphis, and LSU!

Yes my friends I did pick LSU into the Final Four! I need Villanova to beat Florida now and I'll have two out of four.

The good thing is that I bet no one else had LSU in the pool. The bad thing is that some people probably had UCLA. Now if LSU beats UCLA and Villanova beats Florida AND George Mason I'm probably golden especially if 'Nova beats LSU for the Championship!

Wow, who would have thought George Mason would go from an 11 seed and make the Final Four!?!?

What a great accomplishment! I'll be rooting for them IF 'Nova looses today against Florida, my bracket would be blown at that point.

In other news my Photographer friend called me today to cheer me up. She is taking the loss of my camera as hard as I am.

My insurance agent is supposed to call me tomorrow about resolving the coverage problem. If it isn't resolved well then it's lawyer'n time my friends. I hate to go that route but I feel it is necessary if it isn't fixed.

No comments: