Sunday, March 05, 2006

So There I Was

When all of a sudden a email popped up that had tracking numbers for my PC!!!!

It has been shipped!!!!

I'm so excited about this that I know I'll be sleep deprived the next few days until arrival!!!!

There are so many things that this high end PC will allow me to do with the right software, which I have already purchased and have sitting right next to my chair, just begging to be installed on a system worthy of such amazing software!

My new liquid cooled, AMD dual core 4800 running two video cards in SLI mode with 4 gigs of RAM and half a terrabyte of storage will be here this week!!!!

Now in other related news I have been invited to an Oscar party tonight. I wasn't really planning on watching the Oscars and honestly I rarely do watch any award show except for the Indie Spirit Awards that is. But I'm going tonight because it seems like it will be a fun time!

Speaking of fun times, I've had a blast the past few days watching all of the small conference tournaments! They are always fun to watch. You get to see teams that you just don't see all that often and you get to see them playing for a guaranteed seed in the Big Dance, so you see them playing their hearts out!

If you like basketball you have got to feel that you are on the top of the world right now!

No comments: