Friday, March 24, 2006

Did I Ever Tell You....

That I had a camera once?
It was a beautiful camera that represented a new future for me. It was all shiny and smelled good too!

It had been used for two features and a couple of shorts.

It was glorious and worked very well and made me feel good.

Now my camera isn't mine anymore. I am sure that one way or another my former camera will be replaced. I have money in savings for the second camera I was going to purchase and between that and the eventual insurance money for the camera will help.

I also went to a couple of pawn shops this morning and did find my former DVDs that were taken last time I was robbed. How do I know they were mine? No one else in this town would have Hitchcock's Lifeboat let alone would you be able to find it in a pawn shop.

So now I am waiting for the police officer handling my case to call me so that I can tell him where my former DVDs now reside.

Remember that one time when I had a camera? Seems like yesterday!

No comments: