Monday, March 13, 2006

My New PC Is Running At 100% Now!

After a small bios flash of the motherboard so it would recognize all 4 gigs of RAM, a problem that Asus has had for a while, everything runs perfect!

I am now a editing, no problem having, DVD burning, green screen filming filmmaker!!!!

I have barely slept from my excitement the past few days and when I did sleep I had visions of video cards and sticks of RAM dancing in my head!!!!

As for the Sopranos debut last night, I will try to give my thoughts without any spoilers. I think that it was a decent debut episode for the final season. I think they probably played a storyline card too fast but I'm willing to see where it takes the story from here. It was kind of a catch up episode where they introduced the characters again after nearly two years. It seemed kind of rushed and some scenes just didn't advance any story at all....for now.

My personal notes, Sil put on a ton of weight, Paulie and Melfi barely had any screen time, Carm was too June Cleaver after the previous two seasons problems, Janice is still easily dislikeable, and Meadow is still hot.

In Locker news I will be learning my new Adobe DVD burning software this week!!!! I will finally be able to get my LONG over due copies out to the Actors, family, friends, and location where I shot Locker!!!!

I also received this from the Tribeca Film Festival:

Thanks for allowing us to consider your film for this year's Tribeca Film Festival. We were grateful to receive so many outstanding shorts and features this year, and enjoyed the chance to see your film.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to include Locker in this year's program. Due to many high quality works sent to us this year, we simply did not have room for everything.

Please continue to check our website, www.tribecafilmfestival.org, for news about this year's event as well as for new information relating to the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival.

Again, thank you for your interest. We wish you continued success with your film and in all your future endeavors.


Best wishes,

Tribeca Film Festival

No comments: