Friday, March 31, 2006

Camera Recovered!!!!

It is a great day at my house my friends!!!!

Now anyone who knows me knows I'm a pretty emotional guy and right now it is taking a large amount of restraint on my part to keep from walking one block North and kicking in someone's door like what was done to me.

Here is the story.
I have a friend who is also a ISP owner and part time bounty hunter. He also happens to be my Co-Producer for Locker. His office is also where the office scenes for Locker were shot.

He knows all of the owners of the pawn and junk shops in town and did some leg work for me and put out the description of my camera to them. Well it turns out that the son of one of the junk shops had purchased my camera two days ago for one hundred dollars!!!!

My friend recovered the camera and I went by the shop and reimbursed them for their loss plus an extra twenty five dollars for the recovery of my camera!!!!

They can identify the guy and his car.

Now the smart thing to do is to wait until Monday when the owner's son can go to the police station and make a statement in which case they will be able to go through the mug shots and be able to identify the guy by that and his address.

Now the stupid thing to do is what I want to do right now and that is to walk one block, I kid you not, it is exactly one block to his front door and make my prescence known in his world.

How do I know it is this guy?

He has been borrowing my phone. He tried to sell me groceries a few weeks ago, I had some extra cash so I gave that to him and told him to keep his groceries to eat. He tried to sell me a digital cable box a week before I was robbed the first time of the DVDs.

He described this guy to me in person. It is him.

I want to hurt him.

I haven't been this mad in over a decade my friends and honestly it feels horrible. If this person happens to come to my house tonight, I would not be able to restrain myself and would wind up in some big trouble.

I was 99% sure it was him after his girlfriend drove them by my house last week. I looked at him in the passenger seat and he never once glanced at me. I was getting groceries out of my Suburban and was standing right by the side of the road. That kicked on the alarm in my head and in poker terms would be a "tell". I knew he knew something.

Now I know 100% for sure it was him.

I want him in jail but I want to spend a few minutes with him first.

No comments: