Saturday, April 01, 2006

Safe And Sound

My neighbor remains unharmed by me and I remain untainted by the stench of violence in this regard.
Monday there will be a statement made to the police. Upon the identification of the suspect a warrant will be issued for his arrest.

Instead of imposing a beat down of epic size upon my intruder I busied myself with Chris, my partner in filmmaking. We decided to go to a movie, eat, and get some coffee.

We saw Stay Alive.

Don't see it, you'll save yourself a headache.

The alcohol before the movie did indeed help with the consumption of that "movie".

How did the filmmakers get this garbage greenlighted and why did I let Chris talk me into seeing it?

Anyway I shall be rooting for LSU and George Mason tonight and hoping that George Mason wins the championship Monday evening.
I had some interesting news Friday at work, other than the recovery of my camera that is.

I am the overall leader in the office pool. If LSU wins I win outright UNLESS Florida wins the championship in which case I tie for second place. This is what the pool official could remember off of the top of his head. There is a possibility of three people in a tie where the championship game points will determine the tiebreaker.

Go LSU!

No comments: