Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yesterday Was A Good Day

First of all I had like three phone calls out of the blue from people I had been waiting to hear from.

That was nice.

One of the calls was from Chris who said that we could finally get together and talk his script over, so we met about a half hour later, scripts in hand to discuss. I think we have a tenative timeline for production and went over the potential problems for now. Of course you really don't know what problems you are going to encounter until production is in full swing but you can try to anticipate them and do your best to plan for the unexpected.

So after a couple of hours of talking I think we have a decent handle on his project. Shooting for now is scheduled to begin in the Fall while auditions, rehearsals, etc. will begin about eight weeks earlier.

So now, with a cat in my lap, I am writing to tell you that I watched most of season 2 of Lost yesterday. What a great show! When you are able to watch a show like Lost back to back to back it makes it that much better. Lost is mostly a continuity show like 24 and benefits from marathon viewing.

Lost has gotten better. The first season was incredible and had me watching until I couldn't stay up anymore even though I wanted to see what was going to happen next. The second was so much better than the first and expanded without explaining too much.

I believe there are only a handful of episodes left this season so it won't be long until the DVD set is out which I'll jump on that day!

Next weekend is going to be pretty busy with the NFL Draft, the return of John from the Battlestar Galactica Fanfilm that I will be working on very soon, and just general weekend activities.

I believe that the twenty extra copies of Locker will be finished early this week and I'll be sending them out to more potential distrubutors.

No comments: