Thursday, April 13, 2006

If Cats Could Drool

My cat would have been. I took her to the vet yesterday because she was having a flare up of a bladder inflamation.

The vet gave me two weeks worth of pills to give her but he said for the first couple of days she would be drowsy after each pill.

He wasn't kidding! She looked like a stoner. She wasn't asleep but her eyes were half open as she was sprawled out on the back of the couch. She would look at things around her and stare. I had to check her breathing a couple of times and then she would just kind of look at me....and stare. Her eyes never really changed, it was really funny.

I kept anticipating having to take a napkin to her mouth to take care of the drool.

This morning she is herself again but tonight she is going on another drug induced trip.

Oh yeah, Mr. Hyde is worse than ever....still! We have heard from his former immediate supervisor that he believes his actions will get him a faster promotion, we believe his actions will get him unemployed:)

No comments: