Saturday, April 22, 2006

I Had A Great Post In Mind

But I forgot it.

I had it all worked out and it was a good one. I should have written notes down when I was thinking about it.

So since I can't remember it I'll just recap what happened yesterday.

The aircraft that was completely messed up caused a ruckus with Mr. Hyde. Apparently he told the night shift supervisor that he had pulled off part of the Gerbermask and that the paint was dry.

The night shift supervisor never checked to see that Mr. Hyde was lying to him or not. Of course it was a lie since I pulled off all of the Gerbermask myself and none of it was missing nor were there any fingerprints IN THE WET STICKY BLACK PAINT!!!!

So displinary action was threatened against us since the numbers were screwed up AS WE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO BE!!!!

Mr. Hyde was stressed out to the point that he had to go home after lunch. Hopefully he quits.

I decided to stop off at Winner's after work and get a drink. They gave me the bad news that the hotel they are in is closing out the bar and making it an apartment for the management. So Winner's is moving to a out of the way location. So there will be no more stopping off after work for a nice drink with friends.

Well there could be but it is just out of the way and I doubt that everyone would go now.

So I was pretty bummed out about that. So I had another drink and said goodbye to a bad week and hopefully a bad supervisor.

I doubt that will happen though but a guy can dream can't he?

"Surprise guys, Mr. Hyde quit! You can do the happy dance now!"
All of a sudden the days might be brighter, the birds might sing louder, and the grass greener.

Now for the final bit of news in my world, this is link to the final trailer with an added behind the scenes look at the production.

Link

So that wraps up this week my friends and if I remember what I was going to write before I'll be sure to post it!!!!

No comments: