Wednesday, April 05, 2006

One Of Those Days

I have been kicking around an idea for my next script.

I was in a very weird mood this morning, like nothing was right. I really felt like nothing was right. It was bad. I did, I felt really bad.

So what do you do when you feel bad and you are kicking around ideas and you feel like I felt?

You try to incorporate it into your ideas. You write it down, especially when your direction seems to have stopped.

I have a hero but he just doesn't have a destination yet. Been working on giving him one.

Saw a movie called Mysterious Skin tonight. A very hard movie to watch. Not as hard to watch as Requiem For A Dream but hard. This movie deals with a very tough subject and how two kids dealt with what happened to them at a young age.

One chose to embrace it and let it define him.
The other one chose to repress it and create an elaborate UFO abduction scenario.

The acting was great. The emotional effect was devastating.

No comments: