Saturday, April 08, 2006

Twist To My Robbery!

You all know about how the robber broke out my sliding glass door and how I had to replace it right?

Well it cost $171.00 total, installed. Below my $250.00 deductable so it was out of my pocket. Well here is what has happened the past week. As I wrote in a earlier post I took second place in the March Madness bracket at work which paid me $85.00.

Now a friend at work comes up to me with a printed piece of paper that had my name on it for a unclaimed property refund. The paper only has less than $100.00 or more than $100.00 on it and does not give exact amounts.

Mine was in excess of $100.00! So I contacted the state office and they sent me the form to fill out and send back to claim my unclaimed property refund!

Between the two my door should be paid for! What a great little twist to this story!

No comments: