Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Opening Day And UCLA Loses But I Don't Care!

Florida won the national championship last night which pretty much means I won't win any money but I don't care!

I have my camera back and have a meeting with the police tonight after work to tell them what has happened! Baseball is back but eh, who cares?

Balco Barry got booed. Good for the fans! I hope no one shows up in San Francisco anymore to see a game while Balco Barry still dons his spikes. I hope the fans demand that his name be stricken from the record books as well as Mark McGuire's. Everyone who has been found guilty of juicing should be banned from baseball....retroactively. Want to know why I'm not much of a baseball fan anymore, there ya go.

The thing is though that there will be no deep investigation. It would appear that this steroid investigation is nothing but window dressing. The fact is that steroids were good for the game and the owners and commissioner turned a blind eye to the homerun chase of Sosa and McGuire. They knew why all of a sudden there were a ton of homeruns being hit but fans were showing up again after the strike year.

I hope that when this report is finished and keep in mind nothing will be resovled here, that the fans won't take it anymore and revolt. The fans will strike and stop showing up to the games. The fans who have been taken for granted in baseball for as long as it became a huge industry will finally let their voices be known and tell MLB once and for all that they want real reforms in the game. They want Bonds out of the record book and keep Hank Arron's record safe.

Safe from a cheater like Bonds.

No comments: