Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Soprano's: Getting Better

Yes it is another Soprano's post so I know some of you will tune out until you are able to see the show. Catch you all next post:)

The gay mobster....hum....well....I don't know exactly how to post about something so silly. The show is getting much better. You could tell that they had a Godfather theme going on this past episode with the huge wedding used as the stage for all of the background plotlines.

We knew that the guy liked guys but seeing Vito all dressed up and in a hardcore gay biker's bar was just hilarious and really took me out of the storyline. By the season's end he will probably be no more. My prediction is that Chris will probably be gone too. He seems to have a knack for pushing T's buttons a bit too much because of his relation to Carm. Paulie is just flat out crazy now while Sil seems to be taking a backseat to T's return to the big seat. It doesn't seem to bother him too much but he was enjoying his brief taste of power quite a bit. I'm sure he will soon be missing it.

Med is still a hottie.

Chris and I are supposed to meet tonight to kick around his script a bit and talk things over and start the planning stages.

Work was work....I just have to keep telling myself, "36 more years to retirement!"

Yeah, 36 more years......sigh......

No comments: