Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Robbed And They Took My John Wayne DVDs?!?!?!

That is right my friends, I returned home this afternoon from work to find my cats outside, my back door open, and 7-8 DVDs missing!

Now get this, I had my Canon XL1s along with about 2,000 other DVDs right there. They took a few from a center stack on the floor....that were older movies! John Wayne movies to be exact!

Now don't get me wrong friends, John Wayne had some amazing movies but to either side or to the top of the stack were much more valuable DVDs. It would have been nothing to have gotten a trash bag and filled it up!

My new Adobe software was right beside my PC chair, my two monitors blazed brightly, my two tequila bottles and vase FULL of change were left untouched!

It made NO SENSE which leads me to believe it was someone who just didn't know their movies very well!!!!

I mean I have Citizen Kane close by, Captains Courageous was in the neighboring stack along with Crash. The stack was setting on my Adult Swim DVD collection that contains three volumes of Home Movies and Aqua Teen Hunger Force along with Star Trek: The Next Generation (the whole series!) while Twilight Zone (again the whole series) rested just above on a shelf!!!!

Among the titles taken: Island in the Sky, McClintok!, Donovan's Reef, Hondo, and In Harm's Way.

Honestly I don't get it but I'm happy that is all that was taken. In fact I'm overjoyed and blessed that just a handful of DVDs was all that is missing!!!!

My cats are safe but the dog is sleeping on the back porch for a while!!!!

No comments: