Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Camera Was Stolen Today And Good News!!!!

That is right my friends. My Canon XL1s was taken and my back sliding glass door was busted to a billion pieces.

I called the police and my insurance company to file a claim. I plan on going to the pawn shops in the morning to describe it to them in case someone tries to pawn it.

I was upset about it for about a half hour but I'm pretty much over it now. I mean my cats or dog weren't hurt or missing. I have a lot of glass to clean up but thankfully I have a shop vac for that.

Hopefully I'll recover the camera at one of the pawn shops or if someone tries to pawn it they will have a description of it. I still have the lens cap and the microphone for it. They don't have the batteries so it won't be much help to them if they actually tried to use it.

Now GOOD NEWS!

Locker is ready to send out!!!!
That is right my friends!!!! I have the newly made DVDs and printed cases and have given three away to my actors so far!!!!

I have twenty seven copies left that I have to give out to three other actors and the fine people at Big Country Meat Market and then some that I have to give to family and friends.

I am going to send what remains to distribution companies which should be about ten!

No comments: