Monday, March 27, 2006

Sopranos!!!!

This is a Sopranos post so for at least one of my friends you'll have to tune into the next post.

Yes! I was so hoping for a show like last night! That was a great show! They were going all mob and it was a good thing! There was a ton of tension along with Tony waking up finally after the stupid dream/coma storyline.

There was a lot going on and they might be on the leading edge of fulfilling that potential I wrote about in one of my earlier posts.

I can see Sil being on the way to fighting with Paulie which would rock!
Chris is still as hairbrained as ever.
Janice is still the most easy to despise character. Everytime I see her I just want to slap her!
Carm really is starting to confront her life and how she justifies being a part of Tony's life of crime.
AJ is still a waste of space.
Med is still a hottie!

All is well in Sopranoland!

No comments: